Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I've Migrated!!!!!

So I have been using blogger since I was 16 years old, thats 3 years and its been good to me. I've had a lot of fun with ya'll and I've learned my lessons. What to and what not to do online, for one:) I've learned so much on my blogger. No I wanna let you all know, this Tale is nowhere near done. It's barely started!

But change is good. Change is fun and refreshing and sometimes I need something like that to get me back to my roots. To really bring out the writer in me, I hope you all are following. It's that spring feeling of winter letting out its last breath and spring swallowing it up and growing, and growing- till all of a sudden it's summer!

So it is with great joy that I introduce my brand new blogbaby to you! It's my tumblr! It's called soniclipstick, a nod to my dear Doctor Who. www.soniclipstick.tumblr.com is my new new new baby!

I don't think I'll post on both blogs from now on, it'll get confusing and this post about me moving won't be on top anymore if I do, but please don't abandon me, I've just moved online is all:)

Thanks again for being with me, I've appreciated it! I hope I see ya'll on tumblr!

All my love,
Merin

No comments:

Post a Comment