Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Twitter

HELLO INTERNET. (I saw Charlie Mcdonnell say that once on YouTube and I ADORE IT!)

For those of you who haven't noticed, I adore twitter. I love blogging, writing and talking to people. I have noticed that people who are generally more introverted tend to be extroverted online, which is how you meet such interesting people, with whom you'd in real life probably not know as well. Some friends online know more about me than others do, simply because they're easier for me to connect to. Some people think its weird, I find it only natural.

So naturally, when Mr. Krstovic starting telling us about twitter in grade 12 chemistry, I had to have it. Over the first year, I tweeted less than 400 times, simply because I thought it troublesome to sign in and just waiting till things happened on the my timeline. Now almost two years later- I've finally begun using it properly, and on my iPhone. Its fast, and for on the move. I have so much more fun with it, when I am out and about and I believe that I finally get microblogging. Over that last 6 months, I have finally used twitter the way it should be used and I am falling in love with it more and more. The amount of information being exchanged in so few words all over the world.... its FANTILLIANT!

Heres a program called tweet cloud that shows you what I've been tweeting about as of late.

258807759.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment