Saturday, July 4, 2009

5 Hours of Physics Every Day!

Location: Start of Physics 12 at HB

Music: Annoying cricket sound in the background while teacher takes attendance.

Mood: Sleepy

So between Physics and Chemistry, I always like Chemistry better because it was easier. But to my quirky and odd mind, Physics made sense. Yes, the thing that usually doesn’t make sense to people, made sense to me. I always had to hardest time with my math in Physics, not the concepts of Physics themselves. This makes me realize why I liked Quantum chemistry the best. What? An electron is a particle and a wave? Yea. I get that. What? The world may be made up of tiny vibrating strings that make up everything? Yea. I totally get that. The strangeness of the science meant that I understood everything, but the troublesome math involved. Don’t get me wrong, I love math. I adore it, but that doesn’t mean that it made sense to me. I have a hard time doing things like driving because its so systematic. I takes me time to get the rules or whatever, and I guess because its so logical, I have a hard time with it. I guess you need a logical brain to get math- the purest form of logic (as Mr. K once put it back when I was in grade 11). I don’t have a logical brain. It’s easy for me to follow strange concepts and ideas because hey, illogical just met illogical. I love math, but I love and get Physics.

Yea so I wrote all of this just to say that I love doing 5 hours of Physics in one day.

t00dles.

No comments:

Post a Comment