Monday, July 6, 2009

I-Heart Revolution

Location: Desk at home

Music: Generation- Simple Plan

Mood: Inspired

Snapshot_20090626_7

www.i-heart.org is the new home for the “I Heart” Revolution. I’ve written a huge thing about it, on the left box, but if you want a the spark notes version- its basically a group of people, who help other people and spread the love of God in practical ways. This isn’t us walking around giving out free Bibles. This is us actually taking care of our fellow citizens of Earth and showing love. Anyways, right now- they’re asking us to send photos to them, explaining what it is that we do- and It’s totally awesome, so when someone gets a chance- do this! The I-Heart Revolution is about the people, and this is the future. So me and the rest of us ask you- what’re you going to do about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment