Monday, July 6, 2009

Bleach 364

Location: Home

Music: One Crowded Hour- Augie March

Mood: Wanting to simply write… very strange.

Beware all Bleach watchers- SPOILERS BELOW!

The last few weeks have been amazing for me, in terms of Bleach simply because of the fact that I live for Ukitake and Kyouraku. Considering that Kyouraku’s bankai is banned, you wonder how strong they actually are. Now I would’ve written about their imminent awesomeness earlier on… but I was too star struck to care. Until he almost cut Ukitake! Poor Jyuushiro-chan actually got hurt. I was on the verge of murderous intent taking over any little sanity my mind held onto and just destroying my pretty pretty laptop (Thank God I didn’t… it’s an HP Touchsmart tx2 that cost me my arm and half a leg (read: 6 months worth of a No Frills Cashier’s Salary). Anyways, then the big shocker hit (no really, I wouldn’t be writing about Bleach unless he actually died, which he obviously didn’t because GOD HELP TITE KUBO IF HE KILLS MY JYUUSHIRO-CHAN! (I may as well be channelling Yachiru).

But then thank The Lord for Hirako Shinji and the other Vaizards who will save the day! I was like wow! They looked awesome. Amazing. Period. But that has to be the first cliff hanger… ever. I was very frustrated by it actually- but all in all, a good chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment