Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Heart Lesson of the Day

Location: Locked up in my room.

Music: Simple Plan- Shut Up

Mood: “I don’t give a chocolate fudge”

So sometimes it takes a long time to realize something very simple. People suck. Some people, like Mahtab, suck in a funny way- we love them. Other people suck in the “Kill me now, I’m going to kill them cold heartedly” way. Then there’s the “Whatever people” and the “Awesome” people. So they don’t really suck. But 1/4 people- they do suck in an awful way. Anyways, instead of killing people, you have two choices, tell them to eff off. Or ignore them. Now imagine if Obama sucked. (I’m not saying he does, I’m in Canada, American politics do not interest me, unless counting sheep has failed in putting me sleep). However, I imagine that telling Obama off is not a smart choice. I mean come on, he’s got, most of a country on his side. Or so I believe… I wouldn’t really know, considering that American politics, bore me. Then again, Canadian politics bore me. Except for the green party. I think they’re cool. Anyways, back to telling Obama to eff off. Not a good idea. Besides, how are you going to get an audience, I can totally imagine this: “Why do you want to see Mr. President?” “I’m gonna tell him off” “Ah. Security”

So yeah, not a good idea. Ignoring Obama is pretty easy. Well actually no, considering that I walk into the school hallways, and I’ll see at least one Obama T-shirt. I think Merin T-shirts would be so much cooler but hey, its a matter of opinion. Just that my opinion is better than yours. Yes I joke, I do not need to get caught up in an online flaming war. That’s not nice. Even if my opinion is the right one. I just think I would photograph better than Obama, that’s all. And my sister’s cute.

Point learned today is something that I would put in my list of “Things I do for ‘I Heart’ ”

I’ve finally learned that ignoring a person works pretty well. It kinda gets them riled up but hey, whatever. If it makes it harder for you to ignore. Blast the iPod. Power metal sounds awesome in your head when you’re trying to ignore someone. So does Simple Plan, everyone knows “I’m just a kid and life is a nightmare". Get an emo haircut. Maybe I should. No I wanna grow it back to long. But it can be emo long…  I think the whole reason I want the emo hair is because the word “emo” is just cool.

Anyways, I’m officially done ranting about I Heart and Obama.

Onto Shane Dawson. I’m not trying to promote this dude or something… yea I get $500 for promoting Shane Dawson. Uh, no. He’s the funniest guy on YouTube. Seriously. I though Fred was funny, he got annoying after a while. Shane’s just hilarious though. Though he named his dog Miley. Why? Well, Miley is a female dog. And so is Miley Cyrus, according to him and the 2000 comments that told him to name his dog Miley. I thought it was cute. Check him out here. 

Well this was fun. Anyways, I’m going to go watch Bleach 228. Here’s the link if you want to read it. I waited to watch it for a really long time last night, but the sub wasn’t out till…what’s 12 hours ago? Midnight. Damn I fell asleep so early. I could’ve watched this last night! Well whatever it’s probably a filler. Oh yea, I see Yoruichi shopping. Anyways, I’ll go and watch that now- here’s the link:

 

And I will talk to you all later! Toodles.

 

Update: Just finished watching it, and of course Bleach needs a Beach Day. My favourite part has to be the Funeral thing they did with Ukitake, poor man. I love him he’s so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment