Friday, July 10, 2009

We’re not on your side… we’re on Ichigo’s

Location: Home

Music: iPod is being charged…

Mood: Tired

WHHHATT WAS THATT!!!:D

The Vizards just pulled off the best entry they could’ve EVER done! It’s amazing! I’m shocked, appalled and frustrated at having to wait one more week till the next chapter arrives! Go Tite Kubo! You rock….

I have not much to say about this but that it was great cliffhanger, I love it- I loved it even more when Hirako is asked by old Yama- “Am I right to assume you’re on my side?” And Hirako replies, “Of course not”

I’m thinking WHAT THE HELL, then he goes, We’re not your allies, we’re Aizen’s enemies. We’re on Ichigo’s side.” I was not expecting that!

Well that’s my rant for the day, I have to go read Naruto now- so toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment