Friday, July 10, 2009

Waiting for teacher to take attendance…

Location: Physics Summer School

Music: Saviour King- Hillsong- In Your Freedom

Mood: Tired as hell

So I just got my American Visa, and lost a day of summer school but whatever its Electricity and all that. I can’t wait for Modern Physics… I need a bigger challenge. This is really starting to bore me to death. I can’t help it- I love the physics but this physics is the stuff that I get in general, so it bores me… it’s going to be like taking advanced functions when I know how to find the derivative.

Anyways… I’m sick of work- I’m thinking of quitting… but then I like having the money:P But then I really really need a break. Anyways I was talking to my buddy from England Mark who is so funny. We ended up discussing what sort of a car I should get… he started talking Cars to me and in the end, he was like “don’t worry about it…” it was funny. And I still don’t know what to get. Between the VW Fox or the Golf but I’ve always been a lover of the BMW M-series… like I’m getting that one. Tough luck.

I was finally getting around to watching Bleach again, and had to sit through a bunch of fillers. I was going to commit suicide but then I remembered that the Chapter was getting released today… and Hirako was back so I put the poison away. I know, I’m morbidly funny.

Anyways, my Hillsong high isn’t really wearing down anytime soon, but I moved from Across The Earth, to Saviour King and like other CD’s… though I’m starting to listen to a lot more of non-Christian, like The Fray, OneRepublic (This started after I watched Castle and heard Stop and Stare), and lots and lots and lots and lots of Kate Voegele. 99 Times vaguely reminds me of something… but I don’t actually know what… someone let me know if you think you know what I’m talking about. Thanks in advance.

Update: It’s 10:45am now and I’ve just spent 10 minutes playing Mahjong Titans, and the other 1/2 hour sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment