Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bleach Characters

I am Rukia!So I usually don’t take a lot of online quizzes and stuff but when I saw this, I had to do it. I was totally ready to get like Unohana-taichou or Soifon or something because we have a lot in common. But I’m Rukia! That’s just hilarious! But I have a cool sword, so whatever!:P

Click here if you want to take it!

 

Then I saw this and took it… just cause it looked like fun. I know I have the biggest non-human obsession with Ukitake, but he literally is what I want you know- older, “he’s prettier than me…” look with lots of wisdom and character. And I love that I get to take care of him when he’s sick. Anyways, knowing that I’m a fool for Ukitake. I tried to take it as unbiased as possible… and ended up with…

 

image

Ukitake Jyuushiro!!!!

You are majorly into May-December relationships -- this man is way too old for you, and his head of white hair and his persistent coughing doesn't help. Still, it's hard not to love him -- he showers you with expensive gifts whenever he feels like it and loves to eat at all the best places. He inspires devotion in you and always knows the right thing to say when you're down. He's a man with an unwavering sense of justice tempered with mercy, a boyfriend who'd forgive every little transgression within reason. Just remember that sometimes you'd have to baby him when he's ill. Take care of him yourself or else his insane assistants will try to usurp your position in his heart.

Click here if you want to take this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment